Tuesday, January 25, 2022

MAKE HIM LOVE ME SPELLS

 I, spellcaster Maxim, was quite naïve when I founded my website SPELLSHELP a few years ago. I published content for advanced users as I was under the impression that readers would come to my website prepared. When I wrote “make him love me spells cast according to the dark canons are dangerous”, I thought I was understood. I thought every reader knew exactly and in detail why black magic ceremonial rituals were dangerous.


But then I started getting emails from clients which made it clear to me that the majority of my readers had very little to no knowledge of magic and they usually did as follows:


- They googled a spell they would like to use;


- They checked the results;


- They checked a few websites;


- They picked a random one;


- They skipped the theory;


- They found a magical recipe;


- They chose the easiest one;


- They improvised casting the spell;


- They waited for results, having no clue what to expect.


Then they complained of something like this: “I got sick!” “The spell didn’t work!” “He broke up with me in less than 2 weeks!” “I used a make a man fall in love with you spell but he became violent once we started dating!” “I’m suffering from panic attacks!” “I’m feeling exhausted all the time!” And so on and so forth. I, spellcaster Maxim, have repeatedly described the consequences of failed or improperly cast magical spells. I don’t think I need to repeat myself. Instead, let’s discuss some factors which may indicate potential danger and which, if identified, should discourage you from doing magic at home.


First and foremost, see when the ritual should be performed. If no time is specified or if you’re suggested waiting for a full moon or a waning moon, it’s a sign that the spell is most likely black magic and the author is taking advantage of your ignorance in the field. All safe love spells are cast on specific days when the moon is waxing. Otherwise, spells will affect your future.


Black magic is called “black” not only because it usually leaves people suffering. It’s also because it engages dark energies and evil spirits. These can’t survive in a friendly and peaceful environment where the partners love and care for each other. To survive, they make people fight, cheat, be paranoid and selfish. This is the kind of relationship you’ll get if you work with a voodoo shaman or a black witch. Such relationships stay alive as long as you feed them by disrespecting and finding fault with your loved one.

http://m-g.wine/wp-content/pages/love_spell_to_make_him_love_me.html

I’ve already told you what will happen if you use a black magic spell to make him love me. Please find this article on my website and read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment